How we use your information:
We use the information we collect in different ways, including:
- Providing, operating and maintaining our website.
- Optimizing, customizing and expanding our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our site.
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality.
- We have the right to use your reviews and testimonials on our online store and social media accounts.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information regarding the Site and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Sending emails to you.
- Finding and Preventing Fraud of Log Files www.Diom.sa follows the standard procedure for using log files.
- These cookies record visitors when they visit websites.
- All hosting companies do this and it is a part of hosting services analytics.
- The information collected by logfiles includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
- This is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the site, and gather demographic information.
It may include their practices and instructions on how to opt out of certain options. You may choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To find out more detailed information about managing cookies with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information) Under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Require a company that collects consumer personal data to disclose certain categories and parts of personal data that the company has collected about consumers.
- Request a company to delete any personal consumer data that the company has collected.
- Require a company that sells consumer personal data not to sell consumer personal data.
- If you place the request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to using any of these rigs.